Saturday 24 March 2012

WELCOME




And so I guess this is me eating my own words for having said "I'll never start a blog".

Hello there, internet person. My name is Dave, and I'm a student in Scotland studying History. I keep myself occupied with things like video games, writing, paintball and more video games, I'm currently panicking about the onset of dissertations and other scary University things, and I'm desperately trying to stave off having to stop being a freeloading student and join society like everyone else.

Oh, and I don't believe in god.

Any gods, for that matter. Zeus, Poseidon, Odin, Loki, Yahweh, you name it. I'm one of those nasty, dirty baby-eating Atheist types some people like to get up in arms about.

I hope to use this blog as a place to share my observations, rants, complaints and hopes about religion and its place in modern society, maybe with some other stuff thrown in here and there as well to spice things up a bit. Hopefully what I have to say is interesting enough for you to keep reading.